Corporate Services – Industries We Serve
Our team of experts has partnered with organizations across a wide array of industries to deliver exceptional results and peace of mind. Below are a few industry examples of how our Corporate Services have provided a solution to their needs.
Financial institutions rely on the most up-to-date technologies to simplify daily transactions and secure their assets from fraudulent activity. EntityKeeper’s Corporate Services provides a technological solution to eliminate manual processes and workflows that cost portfolio managers and their team members unnecessary time and resources.
- Utilize purpose-built technology to securely manage entities and automate your filing notifications.
- Rely on our team to partner with internal and external counsels to ensure your organization is making the right decisions.
- Remove sporadic Registered Agent filing deadlines by consolidating them to a single date.
Commercial Real Estate
The commercial real estate industry demands nothing less than accurate and compliant transactions when owning/operating assets. EntityKeeper’s Corporate Services eliminates the need for internal personnel to take on more burden than is necessary when managing multiple entities that require varying filing requirements.
- Reduce operational burden by consolidating multiple Registered Agents to one individual with a single renewal date.
- Leverage technology to create an entity and request services, all within the same platform.
- Access services at the state level to ensure everything is processed properly when acquiring or dissolving assets.
We understand firsthand how important client satisfaction is to your organization. As a law firm, you have been trusted to be a legal subject-matter expert. By leveraging EntityKeeper’s Corporate Services, you can shift your focus back to the core business of your clients’ needs.
- Create uniformity and mitigate risk by providing internal personnel with a single platform to manage entities and their filings.
- Empower clients with a resource that performs Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), good standing, and other services when undertaking M&A’s and incorporations.
- Lower your firm’s (and subsequently your clients’) overall costs by up to 30-40%.